Safe installation environment reminder
1. Installation environment requirements
- 1) Do not install the range hood in places where flammable and explosive articles are stored or where there are strongly corrosive gases.
- 2) Too many doors and Windows and too much air convection should be avoided around the installation of the range hood, otherwise it will affect the smoking effect of the range hood.
- 3) The wall of the range hood installation must be able to bear the weight of the range hood.
- 4) Range hood should be installed in the gas cooker center point is above the position, the distance between European range hood and gas cooker should be in 650mm-750mm range, side suction type should be 300mm-450mm.
2. Requirements for pipe installation
- 1) The smoke pipe is connected to the public flue. Please do not insert the smoke pipe too deep into the public flue.
- 2) the smoke pipe is connected to the outdoor, the smoke exhaust pipe extends out of the wall 30㎜, the air outlet should be slightly downward to avoid rain pouring into the inside of the smoke machine.
Notes for daily safe use and cleaning maintenance
- 1. The range hood may have very sharp corners. Please wear protective gloves when cleaning the range hood.
- 2. The range hood should avoid installation in the Windows and doors too much place, resulting in too much air convection, and affect the effect of oil removal smoke;
- 3. Oil and dirt in the inner cavity and body surface of the range hood will affect the use effect and health of the range hood. It is recommended that you ask professional after-sales staff to clean the range hood deeply every 6-12 months.
- 4. When wiping the lampblack machine, please choose neutral cleaning agent, so as not to damage the appearance of the lampblack machine;
- 5. European range hood bottom distance from the kitchen table installation height 650mm to 750mm, side suction type is 300mm to 450mm;